We report according to Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
The site www.reutilisa.es is owned by Francisco Nazario representing Reutilisa CB. , hereinafter The Owner. CIF: . (Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Salamanca volume, folio, sheet), located at and at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org where you can contact in case of conflict or request for information about this notice.
1. General contracting conditions
A. Information prior to contracting
The contract of Reutilisa CB & Francisco Nazario Garcia with the user for the purchase of their products will produce all legal effects, when the consent and other necessary requirements for its validity, established in the current regulations, concur.
The products offered are aimed at end consumers. For this reason, we inform, under current legislation, that consumer is any natural person who does not carry out any commercial activity, and buys for their own consumption.
Usual prices and prices in "OFFERS" published on the website:
The prices displayed on this website may be reviewed and modified, at any time, if the conditions require it. For this reason, we inform in advance that a tab with the word "OFFERS" may appear on the web; These offers will remain for sale until the end of stocks, until the closing date of the same or when the person in charge considers it appropriate to end the promotion or offer. This fact will be shown with the prices corresponding to each of the products displayed on the portal. For this, the offer price and the usual price crossed out will be indicated, offering truthful and transparent information at all times.
All the prices of the products displayed on this website include the VAT in force in Spain, Peninsula and Balearic Islands. The tax base plus VAT will be found in the shopping cart at the end of the same, on the final invoice.
B. Information to the consumer about the exercise of the right of withdrawal
The exercise of the right of withdrawal under Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, taking into account the content of the Article 68 “The right of withdrawal from a contract is the power of the consumer and user to terminate the contract entered into, thus notifying the other contracting party within the period established for the exercise of that right, without the need to justify their decision and without penalty of any kind ”.
This means that the user can exercise the right to withdraw from the contract signed with trade, within fourteen (14) days natural without any justification.
C. Exercise of the Right of Withdrawal
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user must notify his decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by certified mail, or email). You can use the model withdrawal form that appears in this section.
Instructions for its completion:
Address the letter by certified postal mail, or by e-mail at the following available addresses:
Postal address : Juan de Juni 14 Bajo 37006 Salamanca
Model withdrawal form (you only have to fill in and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract) :
I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from the sale contract of the following good: (essential data), indicating the following data:
NUMBER AND ORDER NUMBER
- Personal data of the consumer:
- Address of the consumer:
- Signature of the consumer:
- Date of signature of the document.
(It is essential to provide the above personal data, if they are not recorded, we will understand that the right of withdrawal may not be exercised :)
The withdrawal period will begin to run from the day the buyer received the order, or failing that, from the time the seller became aware of the purchase by the customer.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
· The return of the product will not be allowed if the wrappers or packages have been tampered with or unsealed.
· Products of the same order must be returned in the same shipment, not accepting returns of the same order separately.
· The products must be in their original packaging and with the warranty seals, if applicable.
· Not having passed the period of 14 (fourteen) calendar days, from the acceptance of the purchase.
· If the product does not meet the conditions mentioned above, an email will be sent to you, arguing that the exercise of the Right of Withdrawal does not proceed.
· Reutilisa CB & Francisco Nazario Garcia, may retain the amount of the refund until the merchandise has been received in the physical establishment, Spain.
· The return costs will be borne by the customer, and must be contracted with the same parcel company as the one used in the shipment.
· If the buyer observes when the package is received, that it is not properly closed or it shows breakages, the buyer must leave a written record of the fact on the delivery note, and inform by email to email@example.com at least 24 hours to the owner to proceed to demand possible claims.
· In the event that the client does not make any claim within 24 hours of receiving the product, the owner will understand that the package was received in correct condition, and no claim for damage to the package will be accepted.
· You will not be able to exercise the right of withdrawal for those orders made in a personalized way for a single client.
D. Consequences of withdrawal
If the right of withdrawal by the customer is accepted by the owner for having met all legal requirements, all payments received by the customer will be returned, excluding return costs, without any undue delay and, from of the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract, as long as you have exercised your right within the legal term of 14 (fourteen) calendar days. The information can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the customer service form.
In the event that the client exercises the Right of Withdrawal, he will bear the return costs, provided that it is not due to a defect in the product or a mistake, on the part of the Owner, to deliver a different product to the order. In addition, to avoid damage to the product, you must use the same parcel or shipping company, otherwise the customer assumes the possible deterioration and changes of nature that may occur. The client must inform email@example.com the date and time of the return
The product must be in the same state in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling. In addition to including a copy of the delivery document.
We will proceed to make said reimbursement using the same means of payment used by the client for the initial transaction, unless he has expressly provided otherwise, in a reasoned manner. In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the reimbursement, except the shipping costs that will be borne by the customer.
The client, when exercising the right of withdrawal, when the goods are returned to the same, if they suffer deterioration or a change in the nature or destination of their use, the consumer must assume the cost of the repair, which involves restoring the goods for initial use.
2. Orders and purchases
THE OWNER provides, in a clear and understandable way, truthful and sufficient information about the characteristics of its products, in particular about its legal and economic conditions. That is why the products that are put up for sale offer the maximum guarantee, both from a technical and legal point of view.
The online purchase service through the portal is regulated in these Particular Conditions, subjecting the purchase of products to the following particularities:
· Contracting users must be over 18 years of age.
· Portal orders will be previously requested, by the customer, from the owner of the website, by accessing the shopping cart.
· Once the purchase request has been made by the client, it will be confirmed in writing by digital means and in an email account provided by the client.
· Once the order has been confirmed, the price to be paid by the customer will be indicated on the order form together with the corresponding taxes and shipping costs.
· Once the order confirmation has been sent by the seller, the contract will be understood to have been concluded and the same will be executed in accordance with the general contracting conditions specified in point four.
· The shopping cart will take you to the payment gateway, where payment will be made electronically. In case you choose cash on delivery, the costs of the same would be borne by the customer and the merchandise or service would not be delivered until the payment has been made.
3. Shipping prices
Due to the continuous changes in rates suffered by the transport sector , the amount will be indicated at the time of shipment, if the postage is necessary, and this may be included if the article so announces it on the Web portal
All "OFFER" items will have shipping costs associated with them, which will vary depending on where the package is to be sent, if necessary.
INFORMATION NOTE FOR FISCAL PURPOSES.- VAT will not be charged on sales to the Canary Islands. In no case will we be able to determine the amount of taxes to be paid by the client when receiving his order since, in the case of the Canary Islands, it depends on the "IGIC" and "Canary Islands customs".
The delivery company for the products displayed on this website will depend on the material to be sent, when appropriate.
INFORMATION NOTE.- Shipping costs may be free when indicated in the purchased item or on the portal, but if there is a return, the costs will always be paid by the customer.
THE OWNER reserves the right to modify, temporarily suspend or cancel the service at any time.
THE OWNER reserves the right to reject those purchases that do not pass the security controls established in its electronic commerce systems, and in the security systems of the payment service providers, that it has contracted for the management of payments in this Portal.
Shipping methods and delivery times:
- Shipments to PO boxes will not be accepted.
- THE OWNER guarantees the preparation of the order as long as there are stocks in stock, the same day of its arrival, or the day the payment is received. In the same way, we inform the client that the same order may be divided and made into several deliveries.
- THE OWNER reserves the right to vary the type of shipment and the company by which the merchandise is transported, as long as it does not entail a manifest damage to the customer.
- THE OWNER undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by the client in the order form, and which in any case must be within the National Territory. In order to optimize delivery, the customer must indicate an address where the order can be delivered within the carrier's normal business hours. But, it declines all responsibility when the delivery cannot be produced due to errors caused in the registration made by you, of the delivery address, in the form, data has been omitted or does not conform to reality.
- The user is informed that at the time of delivery of the merchandise, if it is absent, and a second delivery has to be made at the customer's home, the postage will be at their own expense and exclusive charge, or else, they must Go to the delegation of the delivery company that corresponds to you by proximity, to proceed with the collection of the order.
- THE OWNER will not be responsible for errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the customer in the order form does not conform to reality or has been omitted.
Shipments are made through a courier or transport company. The order placed by you will be delivered within a maximum period of 10 business days from when we have made the order confirmation. Although the usual delivery time of THE OWNER, usually ranges between 3 and 6 days, from the completion of the order.
These deadlines are means, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, it is possible that they vary for logistical reasons or force majeure. In cases of delays in deliveries, THE OWNER WILL INFORM his clients as soon as he is aware of them.
Each delivery is considered made from the moment in which THE OWNER of transport makes the product available to the customer, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delay in the delivery of orders attributable to THE OWNER, the customer may cancel their order in accordance with the procedure described in the "Return" Section, those cases in which the order has been made available to the Customer by the transport company within the agreed period and could not be delivered for reasons attributable to the customer.
Shipping costs can be consulted in the shipping section of our website.
Once the order leaves our warehouses, an email will be sent notifying you that your order has been accepted and is being shipped.
For security reasons, THE OWNER will not send any order to PO boxes or military bases, nor will it accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
Delivery Data, unmade deliveries and Loss
If at the time of delivery the Customer is absent, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. THE OWNER contracts, as part of the courier delivery service, to carry out a series of follow-up actions, aimed at guaranteeing that the delivery occurs
If after 7 business days after the delivery of the order, the delivery has not been arranged, the client must contact THE OWNER. In the event that the client does not proceed like this, after 10 business days from the delivery of the order, it will be returned to our warehouses and the client will be responsible for the shipping and return costs of the merchandise, as well as possible associated management fees.
If the reason why the delivery could not be made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response times of our carriers usually oscillate between one and three weeks.
Diligence of delivery.
The customer must check the good condition of the package before the carrier, who, on behalf of THE OWNER, delivers the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that may be detected in the packaging. If, later, once the product has been reviewed, the client detects any incident such as blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused to it by the shipment, the client undertakes to notify the company via email, as soon as possible. possible time, before 24 hours from delivery. From that moment on, these types of incidents will not be dealt with, only parts covered by the warranty.
4. Means of payment
The cardholder is responsible for their own transactions on this website, so THE OWNER does not assume any responsibility for operations not authorized by the owner on this portal.
For the payment process, the services of third parties outside the same are used and, in particular, the following payment services:
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery
- Credit card
Users are informed that until the bank transfer reaches our bank, the delivery of the product will not be formalized. Consequently, the delay in the delivery of the product will not be the responsibility of THE OWNER.
All means of payments, except reimbursement, are made through the electronic payment gateway system, the Bank's financial institution or the payment gateway, which functions as a virtual point of sale terminal. The provider of said service will ask the user for certain data to make the payment, in accordance with the payment methods that it offers. In no case will the owner store customer data linked to the payment, with the exception of those that are required on the invoice.
The customer who chooses the cash on delivery payment method must take into account the following requirements. For a cash on delivery payment to be made, the following conditions must be met:
It is essential that a good or merchandise is delivered. No type of services can be paid by cash on delivery.
1. That the buyer and the seller's representative (the carrier) are present at the time of delivery of the product.
2. That the customer pay in cash: If at the time of delivery, the online buyer did not have coins or bills, the carrier could NOT deliver the product.
3. Deliver the complete online order, which will include the cost of the purchased goods, including VAT, the cost of delivery to the carrier's home and the cost of the cash on delivery method.
4. The client who chooses the Cash on Delivery payment method in this portal, the final price will be increased between 5% and 7% of the total amount, it will depend on the chosen transport company.
Once the payment process has been successfully completed, the contract will be understood to have been concluded and THE OWNER will confirm such contracting by email, in accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society and commerce services. electronic. (See legal notice of this site)
In accordance with the Law on Consumers and Users, as they are contracts outside the commercial establishment, THE OWNER, makes available to its clients a means of truthful and economic information.
For any claim or suggestion, customers can contact:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org Postal address: Reutilisa CB & Francisco Nazario Garcia Ctra. De (Salamanca) , Spain., Spain. Attaching a photocopy of the DNI or document proving your identity.
5. Returns, claims and product exchanges
The order delivery policy and possible product changes will be governed by the following rules:
1. THE OWNER reserves the right to modify, temporarily suspend or cancel the service at any time.
2. THE OWNER is not responsible for possible errors that may arise from computer system failures, or by human mistakes that may be caused in billing, sale of products or commercial communication. In which case, they will be rectified objectively, without giving rise to compensation or additional payments to the client, and the user will be offered the possibility of placing a new order or withdrawing from it, returning the money, to the client, that he had paid in the initial purchase, if any.
3. If for reasons not attributable to THE OWNER or force majeure, a product not available in stock is put up for sale, and it is purchased by a user in the online store, THE OWNER agrees to act in good faith and offer the user one of the following possibilities:
- Reimburse the amount that the customer would have paid for the purchased product, without any compensation to the same, through the same means by which the payment was made.
- Replace with another model, of equal quality and value, available in stock, with prior consent of the customer.
- If there is the possibility of having the same product, at a later time, send it in a new delivery term, previously agreed with the client. If the amount paid to the client would not be returned, in case of not being satisfied.
4. The guarantee of the products will be the one that appears in its description, when this product is likely to have it. In addition, all the objects of THE OWNER acquired by the Users in this Portal have the legal guarantee of consumer goods, that is, their conformity with their description on the Portal and with these Particular Conditions. The services will not have a guarantee other than that described in its particular conditions.
6. Contracting and registration procedure
Before contracting, the client will have at their disposal on the portal the information regarding the procedures that must be followed to conclude the electronic contract for the sale of products or services through the Service.
The online purchase procedure consists of several phases:
1st Choose the products or services.
2nd Fill in the form of personal and identifying data by the client.
3rd Confirmation of the order by THE OWNER, at which time the contract is perfected under Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce.
4th Payment, where all amounts to be collected, including taxes, will appear.
5th Sending of the products chosen by the user, which corresponds to the seller.
For the online purchase process, the data necessary to carry out the execution and control of the purchase will be required, including the delivery of the product and the payment of the price.
The billing information will be those that appear in the user's registration. THE OWNER is not responsible for errors made by the user in the data provided to us to make the purchase, the user must pay special attention when filling in the forms and without prejudice to the possibility of correcting said data after completion of the purchase.
If the user enters erroneous data during the purchase process and its correction results in expenses, THE OWNER reserves the right to charge the User for said expenses or cancel the requested purchase.
To modify your registration data, you can contact:
- By email: email@example.com
- Postal address: Reutilisa CB & Francisco Nazario Garcia (Salamanca) , Spain., Spain. Attaching a photocopy of the DNI or document proving your identity.
1. Warranty On Products Purchased
THE OWNER acts as a distributor of manufacturers who guarantee that the products that are presented for sale on www.alquileryventama Maquinaria.es work correctly and do not present defects or hidden defects that may make them dangerous or unsuitable for normal use.
The contractual guarantee offered is the one usually granted by the manufacturer. Once the customer has received the product, they will have the instructions provided by the manufacturer in their box, sufficient for the correct use and installation of the product and all the information about the warranty. No customer may request a broader warranty than that indicated there.
THE OWNER will not be obliged to collect the damaged product and the Customer must contact the Manufacturer's After-Sales Service. In this way. THE OWNER will carry out the actions aimed at providing the clients who request them with the contact details of said service and will provide them with enough information to present the pertinent claims.
The warranty will lose its validity in the event of defects or deterioration caused by external factors, accidents, especially electrical accidents, installation wear and use not in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Products modified or repaired by the customer or any other person not authorized by the Manufacturer are excluded from the guarantee. The guarantee will not be applicable to apparent defects and product conformity defects, for which any claim must be made by the Customer in question within 7 days of delivery of the products. The warranty will not cover products damaged by improper use.
Information on Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, on online litigation resolution in consumer matters.
Information to consumers
1. Traders established in the Union entering into contracts for the sale or provision of online services and online markets established in the Union shall provide an electronic link to the online dispute resolution platform on their internet sites. This link will be easily accessible to consumers. Traders established in the Union who conclude contracts for the sale or provision of services online must also inform consumers of their email addresses.
2. Merchants established in the Union who enter into contracts for the sale or provision of online services and who have undertaken or are obliged to resort to one or more alternative resolution entities to resolve disputes with consumers shall inform them of the existence of an online dispute resolution platform as well as the possibility of using such platform to resolve your disputes. They will provide on their website an electronic link to said platform and, in the event that the offer is made by email, said link will be included in this. That information will also be provided, where appropriate, in the general terms and conditions applicable to the contract of sale or provision of online services.
3. The provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2 of this article shall be understood without prejudice to article 13 of Directive 2013/11 / EU and the provisions relating to consumer information on extrajudicial dispute resolution procedures contained in other legal acts of the Union, which shall apply in addition to the provisions of this article.
4. The list of alternative resolution entities referred to in Article 20 (4) of Directive 2013/11 / EU, as well as its updates, will be published on the online dispute resolution platform.
5. Member States shall ensure that ADR entities, centers of the Network of European Consumer Centers, competent authorities defined in Article 18 (1) of Directive 2013/11 / EU and, where appropriate, bodies designated in accordance with Article 14 (2) of Directive 2013/11 / EU provide an electronic link to the online dispute resolution platform.
6. Member States shall encourage consumer associations and business associations to provide an electronic link to the online dispute resolution platform.
7. When traders are required to provide information in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 and the provisions referred to in paragraph 3, they shall, as far as possible, present that information jointly.
ONLINE LITIGATION RESOLUTION PLATFORM
Information on Article 103. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
a) The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment on their part that they are aware that, once the contract has been completely executed by the employer, you will have lost your right of withdrawal.
b) The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the employer cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
c) The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
d) The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
e) The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
f) The supply of goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature have been inextricably mixed with other goods.
g) The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed at the time of entering into the sale contract and that cannot be delivered within 30 days, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that the entrepreneur cannot control.
h) Contracts in which the consumer and user have specifically requested the employer to visit him to carry out urgent repair or maintenance operations; If, during that visit, the entrepreneur provides additional services to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts necessarily used to carry out maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal should apply to said additional services or goods. .
i) The supply of sealed sound recordings or videos or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
j) The supply of daily press, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
k) Contracts entered into through public auctions.
l) The supply of accommodation services for purposes other than serving as housing, transportation of goods, vehicle rental, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts provide for a specific date or period of execution.
m) The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material support when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
Binding consumer laws:
Law 16/2011, of June 24, on consumer credit contracts
Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws
Effective Date: 08/01/2018